Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Organizational System for a New School Year!

I've been really getting ready for this school year and have been neglecting my blog for the past few weeks, but here is the organizational system I've been planning and hinted about in a previous post. 

I've been making my own therapy materials since graduate school, and been printing and using all the wonderful things available online to use too.  One thing I've always struggled with is how to organize them.  This year I decided to get pencil boxes.  Lots of pencil boxes.  I labeled them according to skill and put a sticky label on the outside edge. 

 When starting to sort, l labeled all the boxes with post-its and reorganized as needed. 

As planned, the boxes fit perfectly on the bookshelf in my room!

Now if only the rest of my space was this organized....  

No comments:

Post a Comment